Hi This is John,s Blog

HI, Welcome to my ART blog.I hope you like it.Your comments are always welcome.

A paddle

A paddle

Thursday 26 July 2018

Add caption
If you've got "artist block" then what do you do?.

Make a cigar box guitar of course.It was a winter project that went on a bit, having just finished it.It is now July.


Ive built cigar box guitars before, but using cigar boxes.This time I wanted to do some thing different.So I've used aluminium plate for the body and fitted a humbucker,ally knobs for tone and volume,and bolts for the bridge and nut. 


To my surprise it sounds good and plays well, that,s the guitar not me!.

Got to think of another project now .Ive been told no more guitars...Ive only got 4 plus a Uke and a Banjolelee.Cant play any of them very well, but thats never stopped me.



No comments: